skip to Main Content

Goethals Bridge

Over 5 years NYNJ Link worked collaboratively with numerous government entities and other stakeholders to deliver the Goethals Bridge. The project was the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey’s first long
span bridge built in the region in 80 years.

$25.5 Billion
Macquarie Stake

NYNJ Link, a consortium comprisingMacquarie and Kiewit DevelopmentCorporation, won a 35-year concession to finance, design, build and operate a new bridge to replace the existing link between New York and New Jersey. Macquarie holds a 90% stake in the project, and Kiewit holds the remaining 10%.

Back To Top